An active MOP session gets auto disconnected when https://www.Shellanywhere.com / Citrix Web Portal has expired because of idle.
If issue is reported from Shell machine
Workaround is available at Shell Ask-GI, please access the web link from MOP session.
If issue is reported from home/personal machine
Workaround Solution #1
Remove https://www.shellanywhere.com from Trusted Site in Internet Explorer.
1. Launch Internet Explorer.
2. From top menu, Tools > Internet Options> Security Tab, select on Trusted Site, click on “Sites” button.
3. Select on https://www.shellanywhere.com , click on “Remove” button, follow by “OK”.
Workaround Solution #2
If issue does not resolved after applied workaround solution #1, please download the latest Citrix client / Receiver from Citrix Download Center.
1. Uninstall existing Citrix Client from home/personal machine and follow by a reboot / restart your machine.
2. Download the latest Citrix client / Receiver from Citrix Download Center - http://www.citrix.com/lang/English/lp/lp_2309126.asp?ntref=DLpromo1a based on the platform of your machine is running.
3. Install the latest Citrix client / Receiver and follow by a reboot / restart your machine.